The 7th Annual Seoul Chapter Conference: ‘The Complete Teacher’
KOTESOL are running a teaching training conference on Saturday, March 27th, at Soongsil University in Seoul.
This one-day event is only 10,000 won for non-members and will focus on the following topics:
- English in Public Education
- Succeeding as a Foreign Teacher (orientation to Korea, accessing services, cooking, and motivation for veteran and new teachers)
- ABC: Assessments, Better Games, and Comics
- The Forgotten Skills (teaching grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, and listening skills)
- Classroom TECH-niques (technology-supported or technology based teaching)
- Research (selecting and designing a research topic, action research,
and presenting findings)
To ensure that you get a seat at this event, it would pay to register ASAP – Send an email to email@example.com.
For more details, click here to visit the website.